Every Pinoy blogger I know has written a post about Manny Pacquiao specially a week ago, after his victory against Juan Manuel Marquez. Much of these posts are crap. A pathetic form of cult worship to an undeserving big-head who himself feels like heís a modern day hero.Hereís a list of seven reasons why Manny Pacquiao should not be:
- Heís dumb. I know he grew up poor but even unschooled Pinoys can speak an English word or two. You canít be a role model if you donít have brains, dumb-dumb!
- He canít keep his feet on the ground. Is it just me, or have anyone else notice that his recent victories made him a big-head? He always trash talks his opponents unlike when he was just starting up. He seem to be more tactless than Kris Aquino recently.
- He thinks heís a modern day hero. Dude, winning a boxing match does not make you a hero. Stop talking about doing it for the Filipino people. We know youíre just in it for the money.
- Heís an adulterer. I canít figure out how someone who donít give women due respect falls into the role model category. Itís like saying Paris Hilton is the poster girl for virginity.
- He doesnít know his limitations. He thinks he can be congressman and ran for office in the last elections. Even his money did not make him win. People knows heís a joke
- He added to the demise of the entertainment industry. My god this man thinks heís a good singer and produced his own album! I donít even know why people loved it.
- He thinks heís cute. Lol! he should stay away from commercials and movie deals. He looks more like a member of a terrorist group. Need I say more?